In this article, we will show you in detail how to create and verify a Whitelist account, then sign up for the Whitelist of any given project on LaunchZone Whitelist.
1. Go to https://whitelist.lz.finance/
2. Choose the project you would like to sign up for the Whitelist program.
3. Click on REGISTRATION. If you have not connected your wallet and/or verified your account, you will be asked to do so.
4. You will be requested to connect your wallet here. If you have not done so, click on the Connect Wallet button located in the top right corner of your browsing screen.
5. Once you have clicked the Connect Wallet button, your wallet extension will pop up a signature request.
Select Sign for this pop-up and your wallet will be connected to https://whitelist.lz.finance/
6. After connecting the wallet, you will be transferred to the verification section. You will need to verify your Twitter and Telegram accounts to proceed.
7. Verify your accounts:
- For Twitter, you will need to post a Tweet containing the code provided to you by the website. Once finished, head back to the verification checkpoint and click Verify.
Note that your account must NOT be set to Private. Otherwise, our system will not be able to verify your tweet and consequently, your Twitter account.
- For Telegram, start a chat with our Telegram Bot @Launchzonebot by typing /start. After the chat has been initiated, enter your previously provided code into the chat box. Once done, the Bot will verify your Telegram account.
8. Now that your Twitter and Telegram accounts are verified, click REGISTRATION. You will be met with a list of tasks you need to complete.
Simply follow the requirements and complete the tasks. When you are done, hover over the tasks and a Confirm button will show up for each task. Click Confirm to finish.
Once all tasks have been completed and confirmed by our system, a congratulations banner will show up, signifying that you have successfully registered for the project’s Whitelist program.